01. Glen Baxter, K1MAN, Appears ready to take the FCC to court over $21K fine.
02. Lawyer for convicted radio jammer Jack Gerritsen gets a second
03. ARRL alleges misrepresentation by BPL operator; inaction by the FCC.
04. ARRL Executive Committee works through a wide-ranging agenda.
05. Australia may place Ultra wide band radar in the ham 24 gigahertz band.
06. The FCC invites comments on ARRL Spread Spectrum petition.
07. New ARRL "Hello Campaign" video public service announcement available.
08. A New Jersey ham couple sues town over their right to put up a tower.
09. Expedition 13 arrives safely on the International Space Station.
10. ISS Commander KC5ACR, chats with students in the US and Australia.
11. Radio Amateurs of Canada News Service
-RAC forms advisory panel for entry level license
-International Marconi Day
-DX News and Operations
-Calgary Alberta Hamfest
12. TWIAR offers QSL card for reception report.
13. Technology news and commentary with Leo Laporte.
14. Monthly propagation forecast report with Steve Nichols, G0KYA.
15. BPL service is growing in Manassas, Virginia; operator claims system
16. Courage Handi-Ham System UP-date with Pat Tice WA0TDA.
17. Tower Climbing and Antenna Safety with Greg Stoddard, KF9MP.
18. Virigina tower accident kills one, injures another.
19. The Random Access Thought with Bill Baran, N2FNH. "You Can't Go Back"
20. Weekly Special Event Station listings.
21. The Gateway 160 Meter Net Report with Vern Jackson, WA0RCR.
22. The Space Report with Chris Petersen, KG0BP.
23. The FCC says that BPL potential market share in minuscule.
24. Radio amateurs stay busy as deadly storms again hit the US mid-west.
25. The FCC dismisses complaint against Florida Repeater Council.
26. Amateur Radio History Headlines with Bill Continelli, W2XOY.
27. Now, you can go to the Dayton HamVention virtually.
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementall segments and recordings used with permission